Relieving letter format

Type 1:
I have joined this organization in May 2004, and have been a part of this organization for years. All these years my association with this organization has been very helpful and pleasing in all the ways. Due to some personal reasons, I am resigning from the company. Please accept my resignation letter and relive me as on before August 17 2007. I commit to you that I shall properly handover all my responsibilities before I get relieved. Thanks for all the support extended to me.

Type 2:
Please accept this letter as my notice of resignation, effective [date].
This wasn't an easy decision, because I am grateful for the rewarding employment I've had with [Company name]. But after long hours of consideration, my decision is now final and I have accepted a position with another company.

Sincere thanks and best wishes for the future

Type :3
I am writing to formally notify you that I am resigning from my position as Administrative Assistant with Acme Company. My last day of employment will be January 14, as per the responsibilities under the terms of my employment contract.

I appreciate the opportunities I have been given at Acme and your professional guidance and support. I wish you and the company success in the future.

Type : 4

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:

I would like to inform you that I am resigning from my position as Marketing Supervisor for the Smith Company, effective October 1.

Thank you for the support and the opportunities that you have provided me during the last two years. I have enjoyed my tenure with the company.

If I can be of any assistance during this transition, please let me know. I would be glad to help however I can.

0 comments: